Environmental, Health and Safety Courses
Resource EHS America is pleased to offer a diversified program of training to promote health and safety in the workplace and protection of the environment.
- The Fentanyl and High Potency Drugs Operational Safety Training Course
- Cannabis Legalization - Implications on Workplace Safety
- Legionella & Legionnaires Disease - Fundamentals for Facility Operations
- REA Intensive Occupational Hygiene Short Course
- Structuring and Delivering Workplace Medical Programs
Need training in an EHS subject not listed here? Let us know, and we’ll create and deliver a program for you. We will also tailor our training to address your specific needs, requirements, and internal policies and procedures. Resource EHS America provides in-house training in most of the EHS subject areas typically required by organizations. Contact us for information.
Need something specific? Do you have lots of people to train?
We'll come to you. Resource EHS America provides in-house training in most of the EHS subject areas typically required by organizations and have provided it extensively across North America. Let us know what you need.