Contraventions of regulatory requirements relating to the safeguarding of machines, accounts for a substantial share of all labor prosecutions. From our perspective, the basic problem is that the general level of knowledge in the industrial sector relating to machine safeguarding remains low. We created this course with the goal of improving this situation.
- Classes and categories of guards and process safety devices
- Regulatory requirements and industry standards for machine safeguarding
- Decision logic and design steps for machine and process safeguarding
- Technical features, requirements and specifications for selected safeguarding approaches
- Evaluative tools and checklists and design exercises
Public Price Per Attendee
$595.00 Early Bird (effective until 20 calendar days before course date)
In-House Price Per Attendee
Please Inquire (minimum registrations apply and may include additional charges for travel and customization).