This course provides an introduction to Legionella and its presence in the workplace environment. It reviews Legionella ecology, contamination risks factors, health effects, infectious exposure scenarios, and how to assess building risk.
- To familiarize you with the ecology of Legionella and the mechanisms and health effects of human exposure
- To develop an understanding of risk factors which could increase growth of or susceptibility to Legionella
- Scenarios which could lead to potential infectious exposure to Legionella
- To develop an understanding of current risk assessment methods for Legionella in the workplace
- To outline response measures in the event of an outbreak
Public Price Per Attendee
$495.00 Early Bird (effective until 14 calendar days before course date)
10% discount for registrations of 3 or more
In-House Price Per Attendee
Please Inquire (minimum registrations apply and may include additional charges for travel and customization).